Okay, so the problem I’m noticing after being about halfway in is that there are too many quesitons about favorites. Since I’m a person who has very defined favorites so I feel like too many of my answers are the same or very similar and it’s starting to get boring. As much as the next person likes Harry Potter or Stephanie Plum, I’m sure they don’t want to see 20 posts about the same books over and over again. The whole point of doing the 30 Days of Books was to get OUT of the usual comfort zones and favorites and get creative with this. I might have to start mixing these topics up a bit in my own way…
30 Days of Books: Day #14
Favorite book from your favorite author…
I’m throwing in a few of my favorites from a few of my favorites….
- From JK Rowling: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (HP #6)
- From JD Robb: Vengeance in Death (In Death #6)
- From Lauren Oliver: Delirium (Delirium #1)
- From Stephenie Meyer: Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4)
- From Lisa Lutz: Curse of the Spellmans (Spellmans #2)
- From Janet Evanovich: Seven Up (Stephanie Plum #7)
- From Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1)
- From Meg Cabot: Size 12 is Not Fat (Heather Wells #1)
For ALL favorites, check out this page
2 thoughts on “30 Days of Books: Day 14”
I can understand doing it that way. There are a bunch of questions I could have the same book for, but I don’t want it to be repetative either. It was hard picking one book for this one since I don’t really have a specific favorite.
I know what you mean! I’m trying really hard to mix it up, but my favorites are pretty solid so I’m trying to keep it interesting 🙂