Series Catch-Up 2012 has begun! Here is my intro post to let you guys know what I’m working on these next two months.
What is Series Catch-Up? If you missed the original post with explanation and rules, check it out here and I hope that you’ll sign up to join us! Basically, it’s a dedication to catch up on or complete as many series as you can November and December. I know I’m in the middle of WAY too many series and I thought this would be a nice way to help us organize our thoughts and clear up some of the many books I’m sure we all have in our TBR piles, probably quie a few that we’ve been pushing back!
Here are my goals for Series Catch-Up 2012:
- Read Fire (Graceling #2) and Bitterblue (Graceling #3) by Kristin Cashore – TO COMPLETE
- Read Spirit Bound (VA #5) and Last Sacrifice (#6) by Richelle Mead – TO COMPLETE
- Read The Kill Order by James Dashner – TO COMPLETE
- Currently reading Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth – CATCHING UP
- Read Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie – TO COMPLETE
- Read Messenger (The Giver #3) by Lois Lowry and maybe Son as well??
Other possibilities should I end up with incredible amounts of time (not likely!!):
- Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars #2) by Frank Beddor
- All Together Dead (Sookie #7)
- Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum #14) by Janet Evanovich
- Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2) by Ally Carter
- City of Ashes (TMI #2) by Cassandra Clare
Okay, I do have lots more series that I’ve started, but those are the ones I’m most anxious about and the most realistic goals! And I know those are probably unrealistic goals to complete ALL of those so you know I’ll have stuff to update about at the end of the challenge and what I hope to complete in the future!
I also have other books that I need to read for review, book clubs, and features so I’ll have to fit those in my reading schedule as well and not just read entirely the series that I’m trying to catch up on. But those are the only exceptions for me!!! Well…. hopefully!
I’m also looking forward to participating in both of the mini-challenges as well! I love talking about my favorite series and it’ll be a nice way to get introduced to other new ones (should you desire to take on another one)!