Well. It’s July. I don’t quite know how that happened (Okay, it’s a simple explanation called time… but anyway) and that means two things: ONE is that I never had a spring cleaning of my bookshelves so I’m dubbing this a “summer cleaning” and TWO is that if all goes well, Shane and I will be closing on a house in almost exactly a month. A MONTH. AND WE OWN A HOUSE. I nearly freaked myself out there.
So before I move, I need to shed a few books that I’d like to pass along! It’s not a ton but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some good gems in there! There are 15 books in all and I’m doing something different and a bit more complicated because I won’t lie. Sometimes I just get bored with the one Rafflecopter winner and with 15 books, I think there should be more than one person who gets their pick! SO. I’m going to do some “flash” giveaways. Here’s the deal:
- Starting today and going through Wednesday July 9th, I will be doing a giveaway a day, each one lasting for ONE DAY ONLY. Just those 24 hours and that’s it! You will have that day to enter that giveaway. Then in the morning I’ll update with the previous day’s winner.
- Each day’s giveaway will be for TWO books and the pile will dwindle down until there are no more left. For example: Day 1’s winner gets to pick ANY TWO books from the stack. Then Day 2’s winner gets to pick any two books that are left. Then Day 3’s winner gets to pick two books from the books that are left. I will update each day so you know what’s left! You won’t be going into the giveaways blind. That also means that…
- If you ARE a winner, I’ll need you to respond by the end of the day, just to acknowledge what books you want so I can cut the pile down for the next giveaway. Please have your computer/phone/carrier pigeon handy so you can let me know what books you want if you’re the winner!
- I’m buy a house, guys. Spending thousands of dollars here. So I’m sorry to say that these giveaways are US/Canda only. Sorry! Can’t afford international at the moment.
- UPDATED RULES: I realized as I was thinking about picking a winner that I have to announce a winner and have them pick their books before I start the next day’s giveaways *smacks forehead* SO. Now each day will be open until 8pm CST at which point in time I will pick the winner, they pick their two books, and then I tell you what’s still left for the next day. Whoops. Sorry for the confusion, folks!.
So that’s it! Sounds hectic but interesting and fun, right? Okay, good. Now let’s not waste any time and hop to it! Here’s a photo of my lovely stack of books that I’m offering up to you guys:
INK by Amanda Sun (SIGNED ARC) — Ink #1
THE ETERNITY CURE by Julie Kagawa (SIGNED hardcover) — Blood of Eden #2
UNREMEMBERED by Jessica Brody (ARC) — Unremembered #1
SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo (ARC) — The Grisha #2
THE TESTING by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC) — The Testing #1
FEED by M.T. Anderson (Paperback)
INVISIBLE I by Amanda Valentino (ARC) — The Amanda Project #1
MATCHED by Ally Condie (Paperback) — Matched #1
CITY OF GLASS by Cassandra Clare (Paperback) — The Mortal Instruments #3
BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
THE WITCH’S DAUGHTER by Paula Brackston (Hardcover)
SPELLS by Aprilynne Pike (SIGNED Hardcover) — Wings #2
BEAUTY QUEENS by Libba Bray
SEEING REDD by Frank Beddor — The Looking Glass Wars #2
THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer — The Host #1
Okay friends, that’s the list! Go forth and enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to be the very first winner and get your pick of TWO books out of those fifteen! Good luck!!!
15 thoughts on “Moving/Summer Cleaning Giveaway!”
I just recently discovered your blog! Congrats on buying a house. I am currently in the process of finding a place right now, slow moving though.
Congratulations on your new house! Thank you for the giveaway.
I love this idea. hope i win!
How neat?! Thanks for the giveaway.
Congratulations on your new house!!
I was planning to leave an intelligent comment, but all my brain seems to have to say at the moment is, “Booooooooooooooks…”.
Guess I’ll just hit “post” now, before the drooling starts.
oh wow, so many great books up there!! And congrats on the new house! Good luck with the move @v@
Congrats on your new house Brittany- so exciting! I hope you have a wonderful space for all your other awesome books. 🙂
Congrats on the house!!! 🙂
Alice @ Alice in Readerland
Yay for your house!!!! So happy for you and Shane! Can’t wait to hear more about it! 🙂
What a fun way to do a giveaway! And CONGRATS on the house–that’s so exciting!(and scary, I’m sure!). I’m currently in the middle of a move, but unfortunately only from apartment to apartment. I’m sure moving into a house is probably more stressful, but also EXCITING. It’s yours!
Moving is so stressful but really exciting at the same time. I just moved not too long ago and I had all sorts of high hopes of getting rid of stuff…nope, just packed away in a box in a spare room. So I commend you for parting with some books. I have so much trouble doing that!
I’m actually currently house-hunting myself! Congrats on finding the one you want! I’m really excited for you. 🙂
Sweet! I could use some new summer reads!!! 🙂 Congrats on the new house!
OMG!! Congrats on your first house!!! SUCH an exciting time. =) just remember…don’t stress…one day at a time.
LOL, I’ve had unpacked boxes in our garage 2 yrs after moving in. hrm..but i’m not the best roll model. 😉