Okay friends, it’s day THREE of my “summer cleaning”/moving giveaway!
So before I move, I need to shed a few books that I’d like to pass along! It’s not a ton but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some good gems in there! There are 15 books in all and I’m doing something different and a bit more complicated because I won’t lie. Sometimes I just get bored with the one Rafflecopter winner and with 15 books, I think there should be more than one person who gets their pick! SO. I’m going to do some “flash” giveaways. Here’s the deal:
- Wed July 3rd through Wednesday July 9th, I will be doing a giveaway a day, each one lasting for ONE DAY ONLY. Just those 24 hours and that’s it! You will have that day to enter that giveaway. Then in the morning I’ll update with the previous day’s winner.
- Each day’s giveaway will be for TWO books and the pile will dwindle down until there are no more left. For example: Day 1’s winner gets to pick ANY TWO books from the stack. Then Day 2’s winner gets to pick any two books that are left. Then Day 3’s winner gets to pick two books from the books that are left. I will update each day so you know what’s left! You won’t be going into the giveaways blind. That also means that…
- If you ARE a winner, I’ll need you to respond by the end of the day, just to acknowledge what books you want so I can cut the pile down for the next giveaway. Please have your computer/phone/carrier pigeon handy so you can let me know what books you want if you’re the winner!
- I’m buy a house, guys. Spending thousands of dollars here. So I’m sorry to say that these giveaways are US/Canda only. Sorry! Can’t afford international at the moment.
- Each day will be open until 8pm CST at which point in time I will pick the winner, they pick their two books, and then I tell you what’s still left for the next day.
So that’s it! Sounds hectic but interesting and fun, right? Okay, good. Now let’s not waste any time and hop to it! Here’s a photo of my lovely stack of books that I’m offering up to you guys:
INK by Amanda Sun (SIGNED ARC) — Ink #1
THE ETERNITY CURE by Julie Kagawa (SIGNED hardcover) (won by Justine @ Paperback Heart)
UNREMEMBERED by Jessica Brody (ARC) — Unremembered #1
SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo (ARC) — The Grisha #2
THE TESTING by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC) — The Testing #1
FEED by M.T. Anderson (Paperback)
INVISIBLE I by Amanda Valentino (ARC) (won by Justine @ Paperback Heart)
MATCHED by Ally Condie (Paperback) (won by Cait @ The Hopeful Heroine!)
CITY OF GLASS by Cassandra Clare (Paperback) — The Mortal Instruments #3
BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
THE WITCH’S DAUGHTER by Paula Brackston (Hardcover)
SPELLS by Aprilynne Pike (SIGNED Hardcover) — Wings #2
BEAUTY QUEENS by Libba Bray (won by The Hopeful Heroine!)
SEEING REDD by Frank Beddor — The Looking Glass Wars #2
THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer — The Host #1
Okay friends, that’s the list! Go forth and enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to get your pick of TWO books out of the remaining ELEVEN! Good luck!!!
4 thoughts on “Moving/Summer Cleaning Giveaway! Day Three!”
Thank you for the giveaway!
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
I’m just checking because I have seen people post on previous Moving/Summer Cleaning giveaways but under Leave a Blog Post Comment it says to leave a comment on another post. So on the next giveaways where should I leave my comment?
This is a pretty creative idea. Have days of giveaways with 2 books being selected and deleted from the prospects the next day. 🙂