It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
MY BEST FRIENDS
- Cricket from Nantucket Blue & Nantucket Red: Cricket is a character I really identified with on so many levels, especially in NANTUCKET RED. I easily felt like I would fit into her world and her group of friends!
- Anna from Anna and the French Kiss: Anna is another person who I really connected too. Maybe we’d be TOO similar? But really, I just think we’d be besties!
- Julia from Meant to Be: Julia was another girl I felt like I really connected with and I think if we met up, we’d be pretty good friends! We have a lot of things in common and I also think we could learn a lot from each other.
- Macallan from Better Off Friends: Macallan would totally be in my circle of friends. She seems laid back and yet fun all at the same time.
- Allyson from Just One Day: Allyson and I are a LOT a like and I really related to JUST ONE DAY in so many ways. I felt like I sort of relived my own life while reading that book… And actually, all of these girls feel like little pieces of me. Am I picking best friends or just girls that I feel the most like…?
- Gansey, Adam, Ronan, and Noah from The Raven Boys: These guys have a nice, mixed group. I feel like I’d get along really well with Gansey but I also love Adam and I think a group needs a little bad boy with Ronan and a little mystery with Noah. They seem like a group of guys I’d like to hang out with.
- Roar from Through the Ever Night: Well, he’s in UNDER THE NEVER SKY too but somehow I don’t have a copy of that book yet… Anyway. He also got a lot more face time in TTEN and I just love his personality. He’s fun, friendly, and outgoing. He’d probably be one of the guys I had a crush on.
- Trevor from Pivot Point: Another book that somehow I don’t own the first in the series so you get to see SPLIT SECOND! Anyway… I loved Trevor. He was so great and swoony
THE POWER COUPLES
- Adam and Mia from If I Stay: I was a choir nerd in high school and we also hung out with a lot of band and orchestra people… Adam and Mia would totally be in my group of friends (I mean, if they weren’t too cool for me…)
- Mik and Zuzanna from Daughter of Smoke and Bone: I totally forgot to put this book in the picture… But Mik and Zuze would be awesome friends. I love them together and they would totally make high school a blast!