In keeping with the theme of my blog, I decided to start bringing you updates of the newest and greatest bookish addictions in my life so I can share with you some awesomely bookish things or discuss if maybe we share the same bookish loves. It seemed like a great way to get a little discussion going in a very relaxed way.
This Edition’s Bookish Addiction? Blogger Spotlight Features!
Somehow, someway I ended up hopping onto a lot of blogger guest posts and/or Q&A features in March (The Bloggers We Read @ The Things We Read, The ABCs @Andi’s ABCs, Inside & Out @ Bookmark Lit, Book People Talk Movies @ Bring My Books) so I figured what better time and what better way to repay the favor by spreading the word?
I really enjoy blogger spotlight features! Naturally, we’re always wanting to get to know books and authors, but I also really enjoy getting to know more about the bloggers behind the posts. I’ve made SO many great friends by being a part of this community and I’m always thankful for the people who helped spread the word about my blog, especially when I was starting out. I really wanted to compile a list of all of the features I could possibly find that showcase other bloggers and their work!
We bloggers love spreading the word about books but I think it really creates even more sense of community when we help spread the word about each other! I think it’s a great way to reach a new audience, show support for fellow bloggers, and also get to know someone new yourself. I’ve had a few bloggers sign up for my Book and a Beverage feature that I got to know because of the feature and I’m so grateful that we started to chat!
So without further ado, here’s a list of all of the blogger Q&A/guest post features I’ve been able to find so far! If I missed one that you know of, please hop on over to the Google Doc so I can add it to the list!
** Thanks to Asti from Oh, The Books! for the heads up that she also has a list of Blogger Spotlight Features! Some of these were found thanks to her blog! **
BLOGGER INTERVIEW FEATURES
(includes question and answer format)
- Around the World With… | Unraveling Books | Contact Michelle for availability
- Behind the Blog | The Cheap Reader | Email Alison with the answers to the questions on the feature’s page
- Being a Book Blogger | Blogger’s Bookshelf | Email to request availability
- Blogger Interview | Pages Unbound | Email to request availability
- The Bloggers We Read | The Things We Read | Email Bree to request availability
- Book and a Beverage | The Book Addict’s Guide | Sign-Up form here
- Confessions of a YA Junkie | Teen Lit Rocks | Sign-up form here
- Inside and Out | Bookmark Lit | Sign up on the feature’s page via Google Doc
- Phantasmic Friends | Phantasmic Reads | Sign-up form here
- Welcome to the Family | Novel Heartbeat | Sign-up form here
BLOGGER GUEST POST FEATURES
- The ABCs | Andi’s ABCS | Sign up via Google Doc on the feature’s page
- Book People Talk Movies | Bring My Books | Fill out the form on the feature’s page
- A Bookish Little Christmas | That Artsy Reader Girl | Request to join from post each December
- Bookworm’s Nest | YAInterrobang! | Email Nicole to request
- Fangirl Friday | What Sarah Read | Sign-up form on each Fangirl Friday post!
- A Fortnight of Fright | On the Same Page | Sign-ups posted in September/October
- Oh, the Guests! | Oh, the Books! | Fill out the form on this post
- Picture This | Paper Riot | Sign-up form here
- Retro Reads | The Grown-Up YA | Sign-up form here
Which blogger spotlight features are your favorites? Are there any other blogger Q&A features or guest post features that I’m missing? I’d love to add them to the list!
And to see where else The Book Addict’s Guide has been featured, check out a complete list on my About Me page!
8 thoughts on “My Latest Bookish Addiction  – Blogger Spotlight Features”
This is SUCH a great list! I am familiar with some of these but not all and i will definitely be checking them out. I too love posts that help me get to know bloggers better 😀
Thanks for the mention! I appreciate it. Love your new blog look! Pretty colors.
Thanks for mentioning mine, Brittany! I had not heard of a few of these, so I’m going to go check them out! I love getting to know other bloggers. 🙂
Loved the sentiment behind this post, B! I definitely enjoy “meeting” new friends via features that spotlight bloggers, and some of my favorites happen to be on here. Will definitely check out the rest!
I absolutely love that you did this…it’s so great to see all of these amazing features in one place! Off to sign up for some now. Thanks Brittany!
Oooh great post! Thanks for rounding them up for us! I’ll have to check some of these out. There are a lot that I haven’t heard of!
I didn’t know so many people did these kinds of posts! Glad you rounded them up 🙂