In keeping with the theme of my blog, I decided to start bringing you updates of the newest and greatest bookish addictions in my life so I can share with you some awesomely bookish things or discuss if maybe we share the same bookish loves. It seemed like a great way to get a little discussion going in a very relaxed way.
This Edition’s Bookish Addiction? Blogger Spotlight Features!
Somehow, someway I ended up hopping onto a lot of blogger guest posts and/or Q&A features in March (The Bloggers We Read @ The Things We Read, The ABCs @Andi’s ABCs, Inside & Out @ Bookmark Lit, Book People Talk Movies @ Bring My Books) so I figured what better time and what better way to repay the favor by spreading the word?
I really enjoy blogger spotlight features! Naturally, we’re always wanting to get to know books and authors, but I also really enjoy getting to know more about the bloggers behind the posts. I’ve made SO many great friends by being a part of this community and I’m always thankful for the people who helped spread the word about my blog, especially when I was starting out. I really wanted to compile a list of all of the features I could possibly find that showcase other bloggers and their work!
We bloggers love spreading the word about books but I think it really creates even more sense of community when we help spread the word about each other! I think it’s a great way to reach a new audience, show support for fellow bloggers, and also get to know someone new yourself. I’ve had a few bloggers sign up for my Book and a Beverage feature that I got to know because of the feature and I’m so grateful that we started to chat!
So without further ado, here’s a list of all of the blogger Q&A/guest post features I’ve been able to find so far! If I missed one that you know of, please hop on over to the Google Doc so I can add it to the list!
** Thanks to Asti from Oh, The Books! for the heads up that she also has a list of Blogger Spotlight Features! Some of these were found thanks to her blog! **
BLOGGER INTERVIEW FEATURES
(includes question and answer format)
- Around the World With… | Unraveling Books | Contact Michelle for availability
- Behind the Blog | The Cheap Reader | Email Alison with the answers to the questions on the feature’s page
- Being a Book Blogger | Blogger’s Bookshelf | Email to request availability
- Blogger Interview | Pages Unbound | Email to request availability
- The Bloggers We Read | The Things We Read | Email Bree to request availability
- Book and a Beverage | The Book Addict’s Guide | Sign-Up form here
- Confessions of a YA Junkie | Teen Lit Rocks | Sign-up form here
- Inside and Out | Bookmark Lit | Sign up on the feature’s page via Google Doc
- Phantasmic Friends | Phantasmic Reads | Sign-up form here
- Welcome to the Family | Novel Heartbeat | Sign-up form here
BLOGGER GUEST POST FEATURES
- The ABCs | Andi’s ABCS | Sign up via Google Doc on the feature’s page
- Book People Talk Movies | Bring My Books | Fill out the form on the feature’s page
- A Bookish Little Christmas | That Artsy Reader Girl | Request to join from post each December
- Bookworm’s Nest | YAInterrobang! | Email Nicole to request
- Fangirl Friday | What Sarah Read | Sign-up form on each Fangirl Friday post!
- A Fortnight of Fright | On the Same Page | Sign-ups posted in September/October
- Oh, the Guests! | Oh, the Books! | Fill out the form on this post
- Picture This | Paper Riot | Sign-up form here
- Retro Reads | The Grown-Up YA | Sign-up form here
Which blogger spotlight features are your favorites? Are there any other blogger Q&A features or guest post features that I’m missing? I’d love to add them to the list!
And to see where else The Book Addict’s Guide has been featured, check out a complete list on my About Me page!