TOP TEN TUESDAY
December 29, 2015
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016
I’ve given up on doing the Top Ten Tuesdays where I list my reading lists/planned reads for a season because… well, it was just frankly too embarrassing how much I did not stick to that plan. But anticipated reads, I can certainly do! 2016 looks like it’ll have a ton of amazing reads and I’m sure excited for so many releases! (And FYI, it’s WAY more than ten…)
- The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine (1/5) | Goodreads
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (1/5) | Goodreads
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (1/5) | Goodreads
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (2/2) | Goodreads
- A Criminal Magic by Lee Kelly (2/2) | Goodreads
- Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto (2/2) | Goodreads
- Calamity by Brandon Sanderson (2/16) | Goodreads
- Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor (3/1) | Goodreads
- Escaping Perfect by Emma Harrison (3/29) | Goodreads
- When We Collided by Emery Lord (4/5) | Goodreads
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey (4/19) | Goodreads
- No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista (4/19) | Goodreads
- Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider (5/3) | Goodreads
- The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen (5/10) | Goodreads
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey (5/24) | Goodreads
- Nil on Fire by Lynne Matson (5/31) | Goodreads
- The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (6/7) | Goodreads
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jennifer P. Nguyen (6/7) | Goodreads
- With Malice by Eileen Cook (6/7) | Goodreads
Which of these made YOUR top choices for 2016? I honestly can’t even figure out where to start. They sound so good!!
17 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – December 29, 2015: Most Anticipated 2016 Releases (Jan – Jun)”
There are so many good books coming out this year and I just want to read them all! I am so excited for Stars Above especially and also The Love that Split the World. And when it comes closer to the date I will finally let myself read my copy of Into the Dim!
Great books listed 🙂 I need to read the Passenger, it has so much hype though, so it makes me kind of hesitant. I cannot wait for Stars Above and The Last Star. I feel like I should do a reread for The Last Star but so many good books are out soon, it might be a juggling act!
Calamity and Stars Above are both books I NEED. Also, Passenger, but that’s out so very soon that it doesn’t feel like too much of a wait! Great list. 🙂
Most of these are books I haven’t heard of before so *sigh* by poor TBR is just getting longer. 🙂
I will definitely be looking into some of these. Thanks for sharing!
I am so excited for The Last Star and Stars Above. Marissa Meyer is a genius and I will love anything she writes. The Love That Split the World also made my list. I have already heard great things about it.
Escaping Perfect, When We Collided, and The Long Game made my list, too! And I didn’t include Nil on Fire, but I’m definitely looking forward to it. I have a feeling Lynne is going to conclude the trilogy with a bang.
I love how you did this post! I added all the ones I didn’t already have on my TBR!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings Enter my 2nd Annual Blogoversary Giveaway
I have a couple of these on my list today, too. I agree — there are SO many great-sounding books coming out in 2016. It’s going to be a good year for bookworms 🙂
Passenger and Truthwitch are my tops for this upcoming year. I can’t wait to pick those up when they come out! I love reading these lists, there’s so many variations. I’m glad I’m not seeing the same 10 books.
Great list!! Love, Lies, and Spies made my top ten list as well. Passenger is also on my TBR list. I read Cinder earlier this year and have a copy of Scarlet. This collection of short stories is definitely going on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy all of these.
My TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated.html
I need Stars Above!! I’m curious about The Love that Split the World; I wasn’t sure about the summary but I’ve heard some good things so that makes me want to try it out!
Love the way you set this up! 🙂 Cannot wait for Stars Above!!!
Whoa, you’ve got like half of your year planned out! I am extra curious about Into the Dim!
My most anticipated release for next year is The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig. It comes out in February. I love time travel books. My list also includes Passenger and Into the Dim. Looking forward to all three.
Ooh, I spy a few of the ones I’m very interested in reading – The Love That Split the World, Into the Dim and Stars Above most of all! 2016 is looking good for books.
I’m looking forward to a lot of these, but almost none of them are on my list today. You’re definitely right about 2016 looking like a great year for new releases! 😀
OOoh nice! I soooo can’t wait for The Last Star! Been too long since I read The Infinite Sea!! So excited! Great picks all around! Lots of ones i can’t wait to read either!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂