TOP TEN TUESDAY
June 14, 2016
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
- HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD by J.K. Rowling (July): IT’S HARRY POTTER. OF COURSE IT’S #1.
- P.S. I LIKE YOU by Kasie West (July): I just adore Kasie West’s books. I’m actually on the blog tour for this one and can’t wait to read it soon!!
- NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff (August): It’s pitched as Harry Potter meets The Lies of Locke Lamora. Could this book BE more me? (UK cover pictured because that’s the one I’m pre-ordering!)
- CROOKED KINGDOM by Leigh Bardugo (September): My queen Leigh has a new book coming out and it’s the conclusion to The Dregs. NO BIG.
- STRANGE THE DREAMER by Laini Taylor (September): More Laini? Yes, please!
- THE BOY IS BACK by Meg Cabot (October): I actually read Meg Cabot’s adult books when I was a teen instead of her teen books. I am THRILLED for more adult lit from Meg!
- GEMINA by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (October): Illuminae blew me away last year. Jay makes my list twice! I’m hoping my name appears in the death list. (Yes, this is a thing.)
- REPLICA by Lauren Oliver (October): This book sound so unique! I just can’t wait to read it. I’ve had an on again/off again relationship with Lauren Oliver (I mean her and her books. Not personally) so I’m hoping this one goes well!
- HEARTLESS by Marissa Meyer (November): I couldn’t wait. I already read this one. But it WAS my most-anticipated!
- EVER THE HUNTED by Erin Summerhill (December): This book sounds SO good and how gorgeous is that cover! And the main character’s name is Britta — hey, girl!