TOP TEN TUESDAY
June 14, 2016
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
- HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD by J.K. Rowling (July): IT’S HARRY POTTER. OF COURSE IT’S #1.
- P.S. I LIKE YOU by Kasie West (July): I just adore Kasie West’s books. I’m actually on the blog tour for this one and can’t wait to read it soon!!
- NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff (August): It’s pitched as Harry Potter meets The Lies of Locke Lamora. Could this book BE more me? (UK cover pictured because that’s the one I’m pre-ordering!)
- CROOKED KINGDOM by Leigh Bardugo (September): My queen Leigh has a new book coming out and it’s the conclusion to The Dregs. NO BIG.
- STRANGE THE DREAMER by Laini Taylor (September): More Laini? Yes, please!
- THE BOY IS BACK by Meg Cabot (October): I actually read Meg Cabot’s adult books when I was a teen instead of her teen books. I am THRILLED for more adult lit from Meg!
- GEMINA by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (October): Illuminae blew me away last year. Jay makes my list twice! I’m hoping my name appears in the death list. (Yes, this is a thing.)
- REPLICA by Lauren Oliver (October): This book sound so unique! I just can’t wait to read it. I’ve had an on again/off again relationship with Lauren Oliver (I mean her and her books. Not personally) so I’m hoping this one goes well!
- HEARTLESS by Marissa Meyer (November): I couldn’t wait. I already read this one. But it WAS my most-anticipated!
- EVER THE HUNTED by Erin Summerhill (December): This book sounds SO good and how gorgeous is that cover! And the main character’s name is Britta — hey, girl!
Do any of these books top your list for the rest of 2016? Which is your #1 choice??
12 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – June 14, 2016: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases (Jul – Dec 2016)”
Waaah! A lot of new books to add on my TBR! 🙂
The Cursed Child and Heartless were both on my list this week too!
*adds a few to her TBR* Great picks. I haven’t heard of all of these and all 10 sound pretty good. I didn’t even know Meg Cabot wrote adult books. lol. But I’ve only read one of hers anyways, so I’m not surprised I hadn’t realized it.
I’m so pumped for P.S. I Like You and Crooked Kingdom! Kasie and Leigh haven’t let me down yet.
This Top Ten Tuesday is killing me. I keep seeing books by my favorite authors around that I’ve never heard of before and it’s so incredibly embarrassing. The new Meg cabot! OMG! I had no idea! What’s wrong with me!
The Cursed Child is definitely anticipated! I’m both excited and terrified to read it. I’m trying not to have any expectations so I can enjoy it as is.
I have more than a few of these on my list as well! I’d have to say I’m most excited for Crooked Kingdom though. That book cannot be released soon enough! Also notable mention to Gemina because Illuminae was incredible!! Great list!
Ever Hunted sounds fabulous! I’ve added it to my TBR continent 😉 My TTT
I can’t believe I forgot the Cursed Child! I’m so nervous/excited about that! There are too many good books coming!
I guess I need to add Nevernight and Ever the Hunted to my list because now I want to read both of them!
Nice! I still need to read Heartless. It’s sitting with a lot of my BEA books, all begging to be read now! LOL! Not enough time in the days!!! Great picks!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂