TOP TEN TUESDAY
August 9, 2016
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was REWIND so I chose previous topic: I’ve Only Read One Book by These Ten Authors and I Need More!
How have I only read ONE book by these amazing authors? I know I’ve done this topic before and… I know I have some of the same answers (omg!) which is something I really, really need to remedy soon.
STILL APPLIES FROM SEPTEMBER 2014 (my original post):
- MARIE LU | Book Read: LEGEND | I STILL haven’t finished this series… and I even got my books personalized by Marie Lu last year! I loved the first book but for some reason have been dragging my feet to finish… and start her new series, which is almost complete! Sheesh. I just need a good series binge.
- ALEXANDRA BRACKEN | Book read: THE DARKEST MINDS | Another book that I totally loved and still haven’t finished the series. I got afraid of book two because it was so large that I wanted to wait for book three so I could read them back-to-back… and then that didn’t happen.
- TAMARA IRELAND STONE | Book read: TIME BETWEEN US | This book was a beautiful blend of sci-fi and contemporary and it was so wonderful to read, plus there were glimpses of Chicagoland! So… why am I waiting to finish series?
- ROBYN SCHNIDER | Book read: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING | This wasn’t in my original TTT post with this topic but it does still apply from Sept 2014! I loved this book and yet still haven’t picked up her latest.
- KATJA MILLAY | Book read: THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY | We all swooned and sighed and hearts around the world broke with this book. I’m still dying for more from Katja Millay!!!
- TAMORA PIERCE | Book read: ALANNA: THE FIRST ADVENTURE | I just adored this book and really want to continue the series!
- RACHEL HARTMAN | Book read: SERAPHINA | I loved SERAPHINA but its chunker of a sequel had me waiting for a “good time” to start it…
DEBUTS READ AND I NEED THOSE SEQUELS/SOPHOMORE NOVELS!
- ALWYN HAMILTON | Book read: REBEL OF THE SANDS | This book was soooo good and I absolutely loved it from start to finish. Amazing characters and some serious squad goals!
- EMILY HENRY | Book read: THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD | This book was so beautiful and evoked so many feelings. I can’t wait to read more from Emily Henry!
- EVELYN SKYE | Book read: THE CROWN’S GAME | This book gradually grew and I was head over heels by the end! Oh boy, the ending. I cannot waaaait for book two!
Any favorites of yours here? Which books do you need to finish still? Which of these series should I start first!?
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – August 9, 2016: I’ve Only Read One Book by These Ten Authors and I Need More!”
I loved The Beginning of Everything, but it’s the only Robin Schneider I’ve read too! I have another of her books on my wishlist right now.
I never got into Legend, but I think you’d really dig her new series.
I’m with you on the Alexandra Bracken and Tamara Ireland Stone.
Ahhh you will love all the Tortall books when you can get to them.
Shadowscale is intimidating. I finally grabbed it on audio because I think I’ll be more likely to read it that way.
I have not read any of those debuts even though I own the first two. I really want to get to them soon though.
Oooh this is a fun topic. I agree about Robyn Schneider – I loved that book too but haven’t read any others!
I LOVED The Darkest Minds and wanted to read more by Alexandra but can’t bring myself to bother with Passenger. Maybe if she comes out with a series that isn’t historical. Great list!
OOoh nice! I enjoyed Alwyn’s book as well and cannot wait for the sequel! Still need to read Evelyn’s book though! I have it! Just gotta read it now! LOL! Great topic and picks!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂
I’ve only read Tamara Ireland Stone’s Every Last Word, and I loved it. I need to read some of her other stuff!