TOP TEN TUESDAY
February 27, 2018
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl! This week’s topic was a love freebie so I chose Books I Could Re-Read Forever
This is such fun topic because it’s almost time for one of my annual re-reads when I read ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS on my birthday in March! I have a couple other yearly/seasonal re-reads and I love reading my favorite books and experiencing my favorites over an over!
BOOKS I COULD RE-READ FOREVER
- ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins | A couple years ago, I read ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS as a re-read treat on my birthday and I just decided to keep it going! I’m looking forward to reading it again this year too!
- THE SCORPIO RACES by Maggie Stiefvater | I love this book — specifically the audiobook — so much! I love reading it every year at the end of October/beginning of November when the book takes place!
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater | I only just re-read this whole series last year but then I immediately wanted to read them all again. I may end up reading these again this year because they’re just too perfect.
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling | Because… of course! I think I’m due for another re-read this year.
- The Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo | I haven’t read the series since RUIN AND RISING came out but I’m read for another read of this whole series!
- IF I STAY/WHERE SHE WENT by Gayle Forman | These books were what had me fall in love with Gayle Forman and I just connect with them so much, especially Adam’s POV in WHERE SHE WENT. After watching the If I Stay movie, I really wanted to re-read the book but I didn’t like the audio so I need to re-read WHERE SHE WENT especially this year!
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins | It’s been a while since I’ve read these (wow, like five years???) since I keep watching the movies but the books are just SO good.
- WALK TWO MOONS by Sharon Creech | I’ve actually only read this twice but I read it once as a kid, maybe when I was… 10 or 11? And again my 20s and I was stunned how it really stood the test of time. I really want to read it again!
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer | This is clearly one of my favorite series and I’ve read it twice, up to WINTER because I re-read the series for WINTER’s release. I need to read again I full!
- READY PLAYER ONE by Ernest Cline | Okay sooooo I haven’t actually re-read this yet but I LOVED it so much and I plan on reading it again very, very soon! I think it’ll be just as great the second time.
What are your favorite books to read over and over again? Do you have any books you read every year?
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – February 27, 2018: Books I Could Re-Read Forever”
Harry Potter all the way!! I could reread them. Always.
I recently reread the first two Hunger Games books via audiobook, and the narrator didn’t do anything for me, but I was still sucked into the story!
I started the year with a Raven Cycle reread! I love them so. Same with Harry Potter, though I haven’t read those quite as often as I used to before blogging. I really would love to reread TLC and Hunger Games someday. Anna is a great one too, contemps are some of my favorites to revisit 🙂
Stiefvater is one of my auto buy authors. Love her books. Perkins and Forman have been hit and miss with me but most have been hits. I really need to read Ready Player One before seeing the movie.